Friday, November 6, 2009

Chapter 4: Registration for "Convocation of the New Birth in the City of the Angels Easter 1974"

The Ambassador Hotel was located at 3400 Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles California (it has since been demolished). Registration for "Convocation of the New Birth in the City of the Angels Easter 1974" was set to begin at 9:00 AM. I lived in the San Fernando Valley so I got up early and put on my blue suit with a light violet shirt and a yellow with purple dot tie. I drove to the conference and arrived early. The opening of registration was delayed. I stood off to one side as the room began to fill with people coming to attend.

I had attended many different kinds of lectures and seminars during the past two years. While they were interesting and informative there was nothing particularly remarkable about them. The people that attended seemed to be just ordinary people with some general interest or curiosity about the subject. I had never experienced what I was experiencing now. The people that were coming to this conference had a tremendous amount of light in their auras. These were not ordinary people. These were people who knew who they were. These were people who were here for a definite purpose; they had a mission. I had not yet engaged in conversation with any of them and yet I knew them. These were my long lost brothers and sisters (Mat 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother). I felt as if I were home at last; this is what I had been searching for over the past two years. I could hardly wait for the five day conference to begin.

The first lecture was given by a member of the Board of Directors of The Summit Lighthouse. The Summit Lighthouse was the organization putting on the conference. It was titled "The True Image of Self as Seen through the All Seeing Eye of God, How You Can Recognize and Put On Your True Image". I was astounded. Things that I knew and had discovered for myself, things that other people just did not understand, these things and more were presented in clear and concise terms. This is what I had been missing; a terminology and a lexicon of the spirit to describe what I had experienced and knew.

Often when I attended the presentations of other groups there was a certain amount of information that was presented as a kind of teaser. Their more "esoteric" teaching was not presented and they would feed you crumbs to keep you following along. What I was getting from this lecture (and others that were to follow) were not just crumbs but the whole loaf. It was amazing. Questions that I had and that no one else was able to answer were being answered in full as were questions that I did not even know that I had. Nothing was held back and nothing was left out. For a person with a voracious appetite for spiritual knowledge I was being well fed.

In between lectures there were beautiful slide shows and musical meditations. They taught an advanced form of combined prayer and mantra called decrees. These were worded formulas that when spoken with authority invoked light from on high. Spiritual Fire is not resident on the earth but it is desperately needed to clear the spiritual/material pollution from our bodies, souls and minds and from the planet as a whole. Still being alert to deception I carefully studied the words and found them pure and unsullied. They expressed a clear and purposeful intent to bring certain aspects of God's Spiritual Fire into specific conditions in the earth. They called this The Science of the Spoken Word (they have a book by this title available at major bookstores and from Amazon.com) and it was a fulfillment of the word of God that said "thou shalt decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee". For the Spiritual Fire of God to flow from spirit to matter a command and demand must be made by an embodied son or daughter of God.

God is the decree. The words come from advanced beings, sons and daughters of God who have gained mastery over the earth. They have come out of every nation and people on earth, and every race and religion, and have put on "that mind that was also in Christ Jesus". They are known as Ascended Masters because after they had put on their Christ Reality, the Word Incarnate, they ascended to the heart of God and had become fused with Him as immortal beings. They are our elder brothers and sisters and they continue to guide us. They formulated the words of the decrees to become chalices of light. Each time a decree is given an increment of light is released into our being and into the earth.

God is the decree er. The Father worketh hitherto and I work. God in me doeth the work. God is in us and it is by the Power and Authority of His Son, Jesus Christ with our own Holy Christ Self that we have the authority to speak the words that invoke His Light. We are not ourselves but we have been bought with a price. Jesus paid the price for us in order for us to be able to gain the realization of who we are in Christ. I will explain more about this in a little while.

God is the answer to the decree. The decree is a sacred formula that invokes God's Light as Spiritual Fire. When that Fire enters the planes of earth it bursts forth as a spiritual flame. Depending on the action and quality of the flame invoked, the light and energy released flows through us and out into the world to perform its perfect work. Each one of the Rainbow Rays of God is a specific quality of God's Light and has a specific action in Heaven and in earth. The Violet Band of the Rainbow has the quality of Freedom and Liberation, of Spiritual Alchemy and of Sacred Ritual. The Violet Flame is known as the Universal Solvent. It is closest in vibration to the earth and has the ability to free trapped energy. The Violet Flame can be invoked using the Violet Flame Mantra.

The name of God that was given to Moses on Mt. Sinai was I AM THAT I AM. This name of God is a testament and memorial forever. When we say "I am" we are using God's name. What ever you say after saying "I am" is an affirmation that God in you is that thing. A lot of the time we take God's name "I am" in vain by saying after it things like: sick, tired, poor, angry, etc. God then fulfills that affirmation in us. This is one way that we misuse or misqualify God's light and energy. The misqualified energy densifies and gets trapped here in the earth and in our bodies and is the cause of decay and death and every problem of man. The Violet Flame Mantra invokes the Universal Solvent of the violet flame into that misqualified energy and frees it so that it can complete its return cycle back to God. The Violet Flame Mantra uses the name of God "I am" as follows: "I am a being of violet fire, I am the purity God desires'. It should be given in sets of three in honor of the Father. the Son and the Holy Spirit. As you say the words visualize a bonfire of violet flame in, through and around you. This fire is not hot or destructive like physical fire is. It actually feels cool. You can give the Violet Flame Mantra as you meditate or while doing chores such as washing the dishes, taking a shower, driving to work, etc. There is a tremendous action if you can give it for 15 minutes without interruption. This is not vain repetition since you remain engaged and understand that you are drawing down God's light through the chalices of the words that you are saying. A water pump works by rapidly pushing a small quantity of water in each stroke of the engine. You are the engine that is pumping a small quantity of God's Light into the earth with each repetition of the mantra.

There is so much more about this subject. Fortunately, the book "The Science of the Spoken Word" from Summit University Press covers this topic in detail and is available from many major book stores and Amazon.com.

What I was learning and experiencing so far was beyond my wildest expectations. What happened next was almost inconceivable; a re-experiencing of the Light, the same Light that I experienced two years before while on my knees at work.

No comments: